High Plains Food Bank partners with more than 150 non-profit agencies including schools, childcare centers, senior citizens centers, churches, community centers, recovery centers, shelters, and more. This network of feeding partners allows us to distribute over 9 million pounds of food to neighbors across 29 counties.
These partners help strengthen our community by ensuring that kids, seniors, and families across the Texas Panhandle have equitable access to nutritious food. Our service area includes Armstrong, Briscoe, Carson, Castro, Childress, Collingsworth, Cottle, Dallam, Deaf Smith, Donley, Gray, Hale, Hall, Hansford, Hardeman, Hartley, Hemphill, Hutchinson, Lipscomb, Moore, Ochiltree, Oldham, Parmer, Potter, Randall, Roberts, Sherman, Swisher, and Wheeler Counties.
We could not make such a significant community impact without our partner agencies. If you are currently distributing food or would like to start, we’d love to partner with you! Please contact us to set up a call, meeting, or tour with our agency relations coordinators.
To apply to become one of our partner agencies, please fill out the following documentation.
- Agency Application
- Sponsorship Agreement (if needed)
- Independent Church (if needed)
- Copy of the current 501©(3)
- $50 Application Fee
Agency Partners must:
- Be a nonprofit organization meeting one or more of the following requirements:
- Be an established nonprofit 501(c)(3) as defined in the IRS tax code or sponsored by one
- Meet the IRS requirements for classification as a church or sponsored by one
- Use the food they source from High Plains Food Bank exclusively to serve the ill, needy, or infants
- Abide by non-discriminatory policies and can not refuse service on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability
If you are interested in becoming an agency, you will need to download and complete the Agency Application and fax it back to 806.371.7459 or email. If you have any questions, please contact Whitney Walker, Agency Relations Coordinator, at 806.374.8562.
The partnering agencies of the High Plains Food Bank are the heart and soul of what we do. Without the dedication and partnership of our agencies, we would not be able to distribute food as effectively as we do. We have made some resources available for download, in hopes to better serve your needs. If there is something you feel should be on here, please let us know, and we will do our best to make it happen!
If you need to update any of your agency information, please use our online form so we have the latest information for your agency.